A short and sweet post today. I’m thankful for…
- Jesus Christ, for being my propitiation.
- My wife, Heather, for loving and respecting me.
- My family and friends (who are there for you in thick and thin – even if it takes some reconciliation)
- My dog, Ramsey – she’s faithful to greet me heartily every day no matter my mood.
- Work that matters – I am glad to be able to make a difference in people’s lives
- The necessities – food, shelter, clothing, transportation, and utilities.
- Inspirational leaders
- Life-changing mentors
- Thai food ~smile~
This Thanksgiving, pass around an ear of corn and take a few kernels. For each one, share something for which you’re thankful in the presence of your dinner company. And then remember to continue being thankful – we really are blessed beyond measure.
Philippians 4:6-7 — Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
What’s on your thanksgiving list?
Leave a Reply