Are you in a gift-giving rut? Sometimes I live there! I search Amazon for hours and have nothing to show for it. Those nights are long and intensely frustrating. Occasionally, inspiration strikes and I think of something fantastic. Sadly, those moments are rare! It pays to listen and jot down ideas throughout the year. If she has been admiring a certain kitchen utensil, get it! Even if it does not seem like much of a gift, she obviously wants it! Notice which way he meanders when he walks into a store. Could his whereabouts give you a clue for a terrific gift?
If you are determined to think outside of the box this season, consider giving your boyfriend, girlfriend, parent, sibling, friend, or co-worker the PAIR Test! After couples complete the test, we graph their results and connect with them on Skype or Google Hangouts for two, two-hour sessions. During these sessions, we go over their results one category at a time and discuss their unique dynamics. We love administering this assessment and it has received very high praise from our clients!
“Okay, so it sounds intriguing, but I need to know more. Why would the PAIR Test be a quality gift for the people in my life?”
Why the PAIR Test is a Terrific Gift!
- Limited Time Commitment – Once a couple completes the PAIR Test, we review the results over the course of two, two-hour If you are concerned about taking up too much of their time with this gift, you can put your mind at ease. ~smile~ Almost everyone has five or six hours to spare for an experience that will substantially enhance their relationship.
- It Works for Romantic and Non-Romantic Relationships – The PAIR Test was a huge blessing to Eric and me and we still refer to our results several years later (former clients we worked with years ago have told us the same). Understanding our scores has helped us relate to each other with more understanding and grace. Last year, my childhood friend took the PAIR We graphed my scores with hers and combed through the results together. Our chart answered some questions, explained a lot, opened up several necessary conversations, and even led us to offer some long overdue apologies. This test is great for parent-child relationships, friendships, and employee-employer relationships.
- The PAIR Test is Insightful – Whether a couple has been together for six months or sixty years, the PAIR Test can give them insight into their relationship. My parents took it shortly before their 40th anniversary; and, though they were not surprised by the results, the graph helped them better understand why they experience certain dynamics. I learned something about my parents too!
- It is the Gift that Keeps on Giving – This gift meets a need and can continue to minister to couples years after they take it! Eric and I took the PAIR Test when we were newlyweds and again about five years later. Our scores did not change much during that time thanks to the reliability of the test. When I struggle to understand Eric’s point of view, I can review our PAIR Test results for some much-needed
- It is So Much Fun – Discussing PAIR Test results is a favorite part of what we do! We enjoy hearing client stories as they discuss each scale with us. Nearly all of our clients have thoroughly enjoyed this process and cite it as one of their favorite portions of the pre-engagement program. Even if couples are not ready to commit to an eight-week program, we still want them to experience the PAIR Test which is why we offer it as a stand-alone service (for dating, engaged, or married couples)!
We would love to help you give your family and friends a tremendous, unique, lasting gift this Christmas. Check out the PAIR Test, our other services, our books; and, please contact us if you have any questions!
Christmas Day is inching closer and closer! My inner-child is becoming giddy!
Who on your shopping list would benefit from the PAIR Test?