So, You Want to be a Fiancée? is primarily written for people who are seriously dating and considering marriage, but is also helpful for engaged copules, who want to prepare for marriage.
Not only do we dive into why we recommend pre-engagement counseling, what to expect of the process, and how it will bless your relationship, but we also cover relational topics such as red flags, counseling myths, the “past” talk, and additional questions to ask each other before getting engaged!
At PreEngaged, we firmly believe that a solid foundation, good preparation, and proper expectations can make the transitions from dating to engagement to marriage far less stressful by providing a roadmap. It is far easier to prepare for marriage than to spend countless emotional hours trying to repair damage after marriage. As Benjamin Franklin said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Thus, we believe So, You Want to be a Fiancée? will bless you in your current, or future, relationship!
The e-book is over 100 single-spaced pages and the unabridged audiobook is about 5 hours!
Below is the Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: What is “Pre-Engagement Counseling” and Why Should I Care?
- Chapter 2: Is Pre-Engagement Counseling Right For Me?
- Chapter 3: Isn’t Relationship Counseling Only Good for Couples Who Are Struggling?
- Chapter 4: Is Pre-Engagement Counseling Effective for Long Distance Relationships?
- Chapter 5: What Should I Do If My Guy or Gal is not Interested in Pre-Engagement or Premarital Counseling?
- Chapter 6: When Are You Ready for Pre-Engagement Counseling… and Marriage?
- Chapter 7: Preparing for Pre-Engagement Counseling
- Chapter 8: Why Do You Want to be Married, Anyway?
- Chapter 9: What Topics Can We Expect to Cover in Pre-Engagement Counseling?
- Chapter 10: When Do We Get to Talk about Sex?
- Chapter 11: 25 Questions to Ask Each Other Before Getting Engaged
- Chapter 12: Relationship Red Flags
- Chapter 13: Could Pre-Engagement Counseling Break Us Up?
- Chapter 14: Counseling Myths
- Chapter 15: What about Hobbies and Interests?
- Chapter 16: The Talk
- Conclusion: Final Thoughts and Encouragements!
Would you like a sneak peek?
E-book preview: The first three chapters of the e-book
Audiobook preview: The introduction and first chapter of the audiobook.
(Just click the [Add to Cart] button and PayPal will take good care of you. Once the transaction is complete, you’ll receive an e-mail with a link to download the book right away!)