Freedom 4/24 is a Christian organization that we started supporting in 2012. We give 10% of our net revenue each year to Freedom 4/24 in order to free Southeast Asian women from a life of bondage and slavery. So, when you hire us for our relationship coaching, purchase an item from our store, or pay for one of our premium courses, you can know that you are also helping to support the freeing of sexually exploited women in Southeast Asia.
From the Freedom 4/24 website:
What is Freedom 4/24?
Freedom 4/24’s mission is to provide a pathway to freedom for the sexually exploited. As a non-profit organization, Freedom 4/24 exists to raise awareness of the rampant sexual exploitation of women around the world, and specifically in Southeast Asia, while raising money to support Christ-centered ministries that seek to rescue women enslaved in the sex industry.
It’s easy to dismiss the term “sex industry” as being something rural, underground, made up, or only existent in underdeveloped nations. But it’s not—we’ve seen it with our own eyes.
It is real and it is rampant.
- Right now, 300,000 women are forced to work as prostitutes in one of Thailand’s 60,000 sexual service centers.
- This industry brings in $27 billion a year, and those numbers are increasing daily.
- More and more young girls and women are being sold, trafficked, or forced into prostitution.
The driving force? Poverty.
- It’s estimated that close to $300 million is transferred yearly to rural families by women engaged in prostitution in urban areas.
- Poverty forces these girls and women to sell the very last thing they have—their bodies and their self-dignity in order to provide for their families.
Our Challenge is complex and enormous. Not only must Freedom 4/24 combat a powerful industry that drives tourism in Thailand, but we must seek to create relationships with the women who are enslaved in it, in order to bring them an opportunity for freedom. We also seek to empower and educate the women so they can begin to impact attitudes and customs that currently lead to women in Thailand being treated as property and often considered “disposable.”
Our Vision is to grow Freedom 4/24 into a successfully run international non-profit organization providing relevant information, media and merchandise designed to raise awareness of the sexually exploited by providing a reliable income stream to Christ-Centered organizations who purpose to rescue women enslaved in the Asian sex trade.
Please consider supporting Freedom 4/24 to help Southeast Asian women escape their slavery and bondage.